Less Disruption, More Efficiency
Miller Pipeline invests millions of dollars in our fleet of equipment, but our best asset is our people. Our employees achieve an impressive skill set and knowledge of safety procedures through extensive training. We can tackle a wide variety of challenging situations and conditions – solid rock, clay, sand, and much more – with our arsenal of over 80 machines. We have the ability to make bores up to 5,000 feet in length and from 1/2 inch to 48 inches in diameter, so we can handle nearly any job you need done.
Benefits of Horizontal Directional Drilling:
- Delivers maximum efficiency and reduces restoration costs
- More cost-effective and efficient than auger-boring
- Eliminates traffic disruption • More efficient than traditional trench digging
- Suitable for a variety of soil conditions and jobs
- Results in a cleaner, more environment-friendly job site