Our Municipal Services Division has a need for honest, hardworking employees immediately throughout Florida.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in sewer rehabilitation, Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP), and/or the equipment used in these processes is beneficial, but Miller Pipeline will train!
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- CDL preferred but not required before employment. Miller Pipeline will assist in obtaining CDL.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Weekly overnight travel may be required, depending on job locations. Travel per diem plus lodging will be paid by the company.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.