The SQC Coordinator will assist with the deployment of initiatives for the Compliance, Safety and Quality departments.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Report on the status of operator qualification (OQ) compliance of field personnel.
- Verify and report status of field personnel regarding their adherence to safety and quality procedures and policies.
- Investigate and report incidents.
- Meet expectations of safety and quality auditing as set by the department directors.
- Perform root-cause analysis on any serious incident that occurs; find preventive measures, and communicate the results to management.
- Perform detailed investigations on any incident that results in a task procedure departure, violation or failure.
- Work closely with department directors to discuss progress and issues specific to the area.
- Coordinate monthly safety meetings in conjunction with area management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ industrial safety or gas work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, good organization, and logical thinking.
- Good oral communication.
- Self-motivated; proactive; ability to plan and execute activities to meet established goals.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Day travel to multiple job sites; up to 25% overnight travel.
- Permanent residence in or near the Alameda, CA area.
- Technical or secondary education in a related field.
- 4+ years related experience in a quality role.
- Clearly and directly present technical information in a group setting.
- Safety or quality auditing; root cause analysis experience.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Able to speak and understand Spanish
EEO / Drug Free