We are offering long-term employment and career advancement for experienced laborers in the Philadelphia, PA area. A working knowledge of natural gas line replacement and repair is preferred but not required.
These individuals must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 100 miles of work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical – or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Class A CDL preferred but not required before employment.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Drug-Free Employer.