Miller Pipeline is one of the nation’s premier underground utility contractors with over 20 locations nationwide. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for those interested in advancing their careers in the underground utility industry. We are now hiring laborers for both Columbus and Dayton, Ohio locations. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1+ year gas construction experience, especially with concrete and asphalt.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.)
- Class A CDL – preferred.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.