Miller Pipeline is one of the nation’s premier underground utility contractors with 20 locations nationwide. Our continued growth in the Reserve, LA area has created an opportunity for those interested in establishing a career within the underground utility industry. At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Promotional opportunities
- Competitive wages and high-quality benefits
Responsibilities and Duties
Miller Pipeline is looking for Operators at their Reserve, LA location. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and have experience with operating a variety of equipment, such as Directional Drills and Poly Fusers.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1+ year gas construction experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- CDL certifications preferred.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.