We are looking for qualified candidates to oversee daily activities of their crews and work towards goal achievement. Foremen must keep utility construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, and train crew members in accordance with company safety practices.
These individuals must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years underground utility gas construction experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
CDL is preferred but not required.
Additional qualifications include experience in, and the ability to do, the following:
- Write routine reports and complete forms.
- Interact effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Perform basic math functions using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Drug-Free Employer.