We are searching for qualified candidates to work with and monitor progress of gas pipeline construction and maintenance crews. The hands-on foremen will run natural gas distribution crews in the Washington, D.C. area. They must keep construction progress in line with the overall project schedule, as well as train crew members to comply with company safety practices.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in the following:
- Leak repair
- Bare steel and cast iron main and service replacement
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record. CDL preferred but not required.
- Strong work ethic, and thrive in working outdoors and building teams.
Per diem and hotel paid for out-of-state foremen.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.