Miller Pipeline is looking for a Foreman who has experience working with larger steel pipe. He/she will direct activities of workers pertaining to the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines for the transportation of gas or liquids.
The Foreman can be located anywhere in the following states, and will be required to travel throughout the South Region offices as needed:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Plan, organize and delegate the daily work activities within the crew.
- Identify potential problems as they arise; develop and implement a solution.
- Enforce company policies and standard work procedures.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations for crew and public safety.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems.
- Ensure preventative maintenance of equipment is assigned and completed by the crew.
- Interact with the customer to explain the work procedure(s) necessary at the worksite/residence.
- Communicate with office staff regarding time worked, safety, productivity, accidents and injuries, and property or vehicle damage, for proper handling and tracking of these activities. Complete daily data entry.
- Handle minor customer complaints and inquiries. Escalate issues to the superintendent or general foreman, if necessary.
- Complete paperwork as required by the customer.
- Ensure overall quality of work performed by the crew meets or exceeds standards and expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Will consider required experience in lieu of education.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Valid DOT physical, or ability to obtain one at own cost prior to employment.
- Class A CDL preferred
- 3+ years’ fieldwork experience with large steel pipe
- Ability to travel throughout the South Region locations
Please fill out an online application by clicking “Apply Online” below.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.