The Drill Operator will set up and operate drilling equipment in order to install underground pipeline in the Reserve, LA area. The employee must be willing to travel!
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have mathematical skills – the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- A current Class A CDL is preferred, but not required. Will need to obtain one once hired.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have the ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.