We are now hiring laborers to work on our Asphalt Crews in Greenville, SC. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1+ year gas construction experience, especially with concrete and asphalt.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 60 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.)
- Hydrovac Excavation experience
- Tankers Endorsement Certification
- Class A CDL – preferred.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Drug-Free Employer.