This individual will mainly be responsible to do the following:
- Customer invoicing, A/R, cash receipts, cash applications, and collection activities.
- Understand software modules used in invoicing/AR processes and evaluate for accuracy and efficiency.
- Implement process improvement initiatives to increase accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of completion.
- Implement and maintain a systematic approach for reconciling productivity data for invoice processing.
- Ensure cash application accuracy and efficiency including a reconciliation process for discrepancy resolution.
- Communicate with customers to reduce past due receivable balances.
- Review AR/WIP balances and escalate unresolved issues to A/R Supervisor and operations team.
- Perform monthly customer analysis concerning AR/WIP action plans; report findings to A/R supervisor.
- Create strong relationships with operations and customers (may require light travel).
- Report monthly revenue accruals to A/R supervisor and job cost accountant.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
- 3+ years’ AR/invoicing or customer service experience required; experience working in a large company setting with exposure to managing multiple customer accounts, interactions with both internal and external customers and experience in communicating data and performance measurements to the management team is preferred.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office, and experience with an ERP system and/or CRM system is required; advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Collaborative, excellent attitude and teamwork oriented.
- Competent analytical abilities and creative ideas for improvement.
- Customer relationship skills, both written and oral, with internal and external customers.
- Results-driven personality and sense of urgency to accomplish company and personal goals.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees. Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.