CLC and the 24-Hour Traveler Support Center should no longer be used for any lodging needs.
How to arrange a hotel stay:
For all approved hotel requests, no matter the length of stay, follow the below steps to confirm your reservation:
- 1. Contact your designated regional hotel admin (contact information listed below) before 2 p.m. on the first day of the requested stay, or Friday by 2 p.m. for stays the following week. Have the following information available:
- Employee name (for each person who needs a room)
- Employee number (for each person who needs a room)
- Email address (where confirmation email may be sent)
- Job number
- The location where the hotel is needed
- Desired check-in date and # of nights
2. Admin will contact the hotel for you, book the room, and send a confirmation number to you via email.
3. Any changes to existing reservations (including rain-outs, change in work location, illness, etc.) need to be communicated to the admin to ensure the reservation is changed
4. If you will not be arriving on your scheduled arrival date, contact the admin (if on a weekend or after hours, contact the hotel directly) to let them know of any changes. If you do not check into your hotel on your scheduled arrival date and do not contact the hotel and/or your hotel admin, Miller Pipeline will be responsible for paying the room and tax for one night, and the remaining stay will be canceled. No-show charges will be reported to the superintendents for follow-up.
5. Should you check out of your hotel prior to your scheduled check out date, advise the hotel that you are checking out then alert your admin to ensure Miller is not charged for additional days.
6. Should you be unable to reach one of the designated admins, please contact Lee Ann Schwartz at (317) 450-5991 or LeeAnn.Schwartz@millerpipeline.com